Sunday, June 24, 2007

Manual Labor


If nesting is a sign of impending labor, I ought to drop this puppy in the next half hour or so. This morning for kicks I organized the tupperware. Yesterday I tore up our home office area and put it back together. Linny and I also collected every dirty sock and pair of underwear in the house and washed, dried, folded and put them away. I have made dinners for the freezer, packed the kids' camp bags, serviced the car, paid the bills, taken the dog to the vet and gotten a pedicure and bikini wax. What's left?? Well, this afternoon I moved my efforts to the great outdoors. Trimmed up the gardens and attacked our temporary jungle of a backyard with a weedwhacker. But nary a twinge of a contraction.
My last two pregnancies went 10 and 15 days overdue, so I don't know why I would imagine this one would be any different, but I do. Actually, the way I figure it, I'm owed 25 days, but I'll take 7!

In the meantime, if anyone is in need of some obsessive reorganizing, I'm your girl.

No comments:

First Bath

First Bath

Big Girl!

Big Girl!

Naptime with Caroline

Naptime with Caroline

I'm a Big Sister!

I'm a Big Sister!