Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Both Engines Up and Running

Back from the brink! I really thought I was not going to make it with this BF-ing thing. But it is so important to me to give her what's best, plus I sort of feel like it is part of my feminine purpose on the planet. So when I was having so much trouble it really got me down. (A comment from Linny, "I don't think we should have gotten a baby sister. She just makes you cry and yell.")
However, with a peek from the OB and another session with Angel Anna, we are now nursing on both sides. It's still a little rough to start, and I am giving her a bottle at night, but she's getting all the good stuff, and I am fulfilling my destiny, so it's all good.

2 comments:

Cady Audette said...

Forgot to tell you that I told Linny my news, and she said, "Well, you're going to get really big feet and cry a lot." Quite encouraging :)

Tell her what she's won said...

Your public is hoping that you will post today... :-)

First Bath

First Bath

Big Girl!

Big Girl!

Naptime with Caroline

Naptime with Caroline

I'm a Big Sister!

I'm a Big Sister!