Thursday, July 12, 2007

How Cool Is This??


I am posting from my hospital room! I have to go quick between contractions, but I wanted to tell everyone that we're (Mark and I, and soon, Ellen) doing great! This morning I was dilated to 3 cm and at 0 station. I don't know what I am now. Since my water is broken they don't want to check me too often, to reduce infection risk. That's just fine with me. Ellen's heart rate is doing everything it's supposed to and apparently so is mine.
Our nurse, Bernie, is awesome. Last time she monitored she said I was doing great for what looked like pretty intense contractions, so that was encouraging.

AZ Clancys: I'm trying like heck to have this baby before you guys have to leave town. :)
Mum, if you're reading this, tell the girls we LOVE them and will see them soon! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Thank you everyone for all your good vibes--they're working!

No comments:

First Bath

First Bath

Big Girl!

Big Girl!

Naptime with Caroline

Naptime with Caroline

I'm a Big Sister!

I'm a Big Sister!