Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More Blog, More Blog!

Well, believe it or not, it's more challenging to get to the computer after the baby is born than it is during labor! But I cannot let my public down :):)
We are home at last and loving it. I was planning on coming home Tuesday morning, but laying down in my hospital bed on Sunday night I got really lonesome for my sweetie and my big girls, so Mark came and scooped me up Monday afternoon. I realized last minute that I had sent home my going home outfit to be washed and it hadn't come back yet, so poor Mark had to do some impromptu clothes shopping for me. But, as always, he came through and I felt beautiful in my coming home dress with my gorgeous baby girl in tow. More blog later. Baby crying!

No comments:

First Bath

First Bath

Big Girl!

Big Girl!

Naptime with Caroline

Naptime with Caroline

I'm a Big Sister!

I'm a Big Sister!