Monday, July 9, 2007

Eviction Date Set

I went to this morning's NST (my third now) hoping that maybe they would let me stay and just have this baby. Nope. In spite of a robust patch of contractions last night, the baby seems not to be interested in a Monday birthday. I could have pressed for an induction, but I know it isn't the best thing for me or the baby today, and it would be purely for my own convenience, so I let it go. Dr. T was able to strip my membranes with a little more intensity this time, though, as the baby's head has come down further. This alone could put me in labor today, but my experience tells me otherwise. We did agree that if she doesn't appear before Friday at 8:00 a.m. we will pursue an induction. Not my first choice, but whaddya gonna do?

No comments:

First Bath

First Bath

Big Girl!

Big Girl!

Naptime with Caroline

Naptime with Caroline

I'm a Big Sister!

I'm a Big Sister!