Friday, July 6, 2007

Same Test, Different Day

Slept like a rock last night, which means that any contractions I may have had during the night were of little consequence. This morning I had my 2nd visit to the hospital for another NST. Everyone is of course perfectly fine and healthy. Had kind of hoped to have to stay, but when we got there, every bed in the joint was full, they had brought in extra staff and it was just generally crazy. So, I'm glad I'm not sitting around in all of that chaos.
If I don't go in over the weekend on my own I'll go back on Monday morning for another NST. While nobody knows for sure when this baby will come, Mark and I and the doctor all agree that one way or another it won't be later than this time next week (god help me). It would be kind of cool to have her tomorrow 7-7-7...
So that's all from here right now. Sorry if I'm not answering the phone much lately--I'm not that fun to talk to quite honestly, so you're not missing anything. I'll keep the blog updated, even in the hospital, so if there's something to know you'll find it here. :)

No comments:

First Bath

First Bath

Big Girl!

Big Girl!

Naptime with Caroline

Naptime with Caroline

I'm a Big Sister!

I'm a Big Sister!